Saturday 19 May 2012

My Favorite Kuala Lumpur Vacation Spots and Tourist Attractions

My favorite Kuala Lumpur Vacation spots? I really don't know. Well, actually, it's not that I don't know, it's just that there are too many beautiful places to visit in Kuala Lumpur that I actually have trouble deciding. Kuala Lumpur is now the commercial hub for Malaysia with its beautiful and captive skyline. Kuala Lumpur is home to some of the most amazing skyscrapers in the world.One of the skyscrapers worth mentioning here is the Petronas Twin Towers, which has helped put Malaysia on the world map. 
Shopping? Did someone mention shopping? I was just getting into that. How could I miss it? After all, I love shopping too (or at least window shopping..haha)! Kuala Lumpur is a Shopping Haven! Everything from designer clothings to shoes to handbags to electronic gadgets, I can assure you that you can and you will find it in Kuala Lumpur!Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur and some tips on how to get around Kuala Lumpur should you decide to come visit me. haha.I've got so much to share with you I just don't know where to start. I guess the best place to start is right here, right now.
Hope you enjoy your Kuala Lumpur vacation with me!

"to truly appreciate the beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur, you've got to come here and see it for yourself!"

1 comment:

  1. Great Kuala Lumpur view! Hope I can visit this city in someday. For everyone who need to know about Kuala Lumpur airport to city map, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.

    ReplyDelete